Players should stand in a circle. One circle competed against another, with all players facing outwards.
Players pass the ball around the circle from one player to the next.
The winner is:
The team that completes the circle first;
The team that completes the greater number of passes in a set time; or
The team that makes a certain number of passes without a drop.
• Players should:
- Have their hands out to receive passes.
- Turn their shoulders to pass and receive.
- Pass with loose shoulders and arms.
- Bend their elbows to pass, as straight arms will pull the ball behind the receiver.
- Pass the ball in front of the receiver.